As an admitted student, you and your family are invited to attend Experience Temple Day!
Experience Temple Day starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. Light morning refreshments and lunch are included.
To register for Experience Temple Day log on to your TUportal account and click on “Register for Experience Temple Day” on your homepage.
Event highlights include:
- Academic Sessions: Learn more about the College and major you're interested in.
- Financing your Temple Education: Meet with a financial aid counselor and ask specific questions you may have about financial aid at Temple.
- Parent Session: This session is designed to give parents and family members an opportunity to interact with current Temple parents and learn what it means to be a parent of a Temple University student.
- Student Sessions: Students can connect with current and prospective Temple students to hear first-hand about what is offered for students on campus and in Philadelphia.
- Campus and residence hall tours
If you have not created a TUportal account or have lost your TUportal information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TUportal for Experience Temple” and include your full name, date of birth and email address. The TUportal activation email will be sent to your email address.