*Please note: Starting Saturday, May 30, 2015 our system and visit registration will be down for upgrades through Sunday, May 31, 2015.*
|WHO:||Prospective transfer students|
|WHEN:||9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, June 18, 2015|
|Registration is required!|
|WHERE:||Temple University Main Campus|
|The Welcome Center|
|1101 W. Montgomery Avenue|
|Philadelphia, PA 19122|
|Find maps and directions|
|Find parking information
What do you need to do in order to participate?
- You must have completed 15 college level (not remedial or preparatory) credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better.
- You must download, print and complete an application from our website.
- You must bring official copies of all transcripts in sealed envelopes from your current or previous colleges or universities.
- An official copy of your high school transcript is required if you have fewer than 30 college level credits.
- Appointments are 15 minutes in duration.
If you are interested in visiting the Ambler Campus located in Montgomery County, please visit their website. The Ambler Campus also offers a Transfer Decision Day. Registration is required.