What do you need to do in order to participate?
- You must have completed 15 college level (not remedial or preparatory) credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better.
- You must download, print and complete an application from our website.
- You must bring official copies of all transcripts in sealed envelopes from your current or previous colleges or universities.
- An official copy of your high school transcript is required if you have fewer than 30 college level credits.
- Appointments are 15 mins in duration.
******Decisions cannot be made on incomplete applications.******
Decisions CANNOT be made on the following majors:
Health Information Management
All Tyler BFA programs
|WHO:||Prospective Transfer Students|
|WHEN:||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Please check back for Spring 2015 dates!|
Main Campus Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1801 North Broad Street
103 Conwell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122