|WHO:||Prospective transfer students|
|WHEN:||9:00am to 11:00am and 2:00pm to 5:00pm|
|*Check back for Spring dates*|
|WHERE:||Temple University Main Campus|
|The Welcome Center|
|1101 W. Montgomery Avenue|
|Philadelphia, PA 19122|
|Find maps and directions|
|Find parking information|
What do you need to do in order to participate?
- You must have completed 15 college level (not remedial or preparatory) credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better.
- You must download, print and complete an application from our website.
- You must bring official copies of all transcripts in sealed envelopes from your current or previous colleges or universities.
- An official copy of your high school transcript is required if you have fewer than 30 college level credits.
- Appointments are 15 minutes in duration.
Registration is required!
If you are interested in visiting the Ambler Campus located in Montgomery County, please visit their website. The Ambler Campus also offers a Transfer Decision Day held on Wednesday, December 10, 2014. Registration is required.