|WHO:||Prospective transfer students|
|WHEN:||9:00am to 11:00am and 2:00pm to 5:00pm|
|*Check back for fall 2014 dates*|
|WHERE:||Temple University Main Campus|
|Howard Gittis Student Center – Room 217|
|1755 North 13th Street|
|Philadelphia, PA 19122|
|Find maps and directions|
|Find parking information|
What do you need to do in order to participate?
- You must have completed 15 college level (not remedial or preparatory) credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or better.
- You must download, print and complete an application from our website.
- You must bring official copies of all transcripts in sealed envelopes from your current or previous colleges or universities.
- An official copy of your high school transcript is required if you have fewer than 30 college level credits.
- Appointments are 15 minutes in duration.