Temple University's #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship recognizes promising international students with a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Temple will select two first-year students to receive an annual, renewable scholarship of $20,000 beginning in fall 2019.
- Be a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
3 Steps to Apply
- Apply for admission using Temple’s online application or the Common Application.
- Submit the one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere application and corresponding essay or video to YAWH@temple.edu by December 15, 2018. If submitting a large video file, you may use a free online file transfer site, such as WeTransfer.com.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting a tuition deposit by May 1, 2019.
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15, 2018
- Enrollment Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2019
To check the status of your admissions and scholarship decision, check your TUportal account, or contact us at YAWH@temple.edu or +1-215-204-4900.