Come see Temple’s Main Campus at an upcoming Weekend Tour. This visit includes an Information Session and a campus tour with an optional to visit selected schools and colleges after the tour. Registration for Weekend Tours is required. Our Ambler campus also offers selected Weekend Tours.
Prospective first-year and transfer students and their families
- Saturday, September 14
- Saturday, October 19
- Sunday, December 8
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
Information Session at 10:15 a.m.
Campus Tour at 11:00 a.m.
Temple University Main Campus; location varies by date. Parking available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage. Visitors will be directed once they arrive.
Find maps and directions or parking information here. A discounted $7 rate is available in the Liacouras Center Garage. Details will be sent to all registered guests closer to the event date.
*Note: We do not have a cancelation process. If you are unable to attend the day of your scheduled visit, simply disregard any emails you receive regarding your original visit date and register for another available date.
Feel free to also visit the school or college of your academic interest after the tour for more information.
- College of Liberal Arts: Meet and Greet session with staff and students at 12:30 p.m. Location TBD.
- Klein College of Media and Communication: Information session and facility tour at 12:30 p.m. starting in Annenberg Hall, 1st Floor Atrium.
- College of Engineering: Information session and facility tour at 12:30 p.m. starting in the Engineering Building, room 126.
- College of Science and Technology: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in the Science Education Research Center, 1st Floor lobby.
- School of Sport, Tourism, and Hospitality Management: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Speakman Hall, 1st Floor.
- Fox School of Business: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Alter Hall, Room 31.
- Center for the Performing and Cinematic Arts: Information session at 12:30 p.m. Location TBD.
October 19 only:
- Tyler School of Art: As part of the Philadelphia Design and Architecture Fair, Admissions representatives will be available to answer questions and review portfolios for prospective students from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the Tyler Admissions Office, 1st Floor.
- College of Education: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Ritter Hall Annex, Room 179.
- College of Public Health: Information session at 12:30 p.m. Location TBD.