Come see Temple’s Main Campus at an upcoming Weekend Tour. This visit includes an Information Session and a campus tour with an optional to visit selected schools and colleges after the tour. Registration for Weekend Tours is required. Our Ambler campus also offers selected Weekend Tours.
Prospective first-year and transfer students and their families
- Saturday, October 19*
- Sunday, December 8
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
Information Session at 10:15 a.m.
Campus Tour at 11:00 a.m.
Temple University Main Campus
Howard Gittis Student Center South, Room 200
1755 North 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
*Parking available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage. Visitors will be directed once they arrive.
Find maps and directions or parking information here. A discounted $7 rate is available in the Liacouras Center Garage. Details will be sent to all registered guests closer to the event date.
Note: We do not have a cancelation process. If you are unable to attend the day of your scheduled visit, simply disregard any emails you receive regarding your original visit date and register for another available date.
Feel free to also visit the school or college of your academic interest after the tour for more information.
- College of Liberal Arts: Meet and Greet session with staff and students at 12:30 p.m. starting at the Bell Tower.
- Klein College of Media and Communication: Information session and facility tour at 12:30 p.m. starting in Annenberg Hall, 1st Floor Atrium.
- College of Engineering: Information session and facility tour at 12:30 p.m. starting in the Engineering Building, room 126.
- College of Science and Technology: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in the Science Education Research Center, 1st Floor lobby.
- School of Sport, Tourism, and Hospitality Management: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Speakman Hall, Room 115.
- Fox School of Business: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Alter Hall, Room 31.
- Center for the Performing and Cinematic Arts: Information session at 12:30 p.m. Randall Theater, Annenberg Hall.
*Registration for the Weekend Tour on October 19 is currently full. You are encouraged to select another date. The next Fall Open House is Sunday, November 10, and the next Weekend Tour is Sunday, December 8. Weekday visits are also available.
October 19 only:
- Tyler School of Art: As part of the Philadelphia Design and Architecture Fair, Admissions representatives will be available to answer questions and review portfolios for prospective students from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in the Tyler Admissions Office, 1st Floor. For an official portfolio review, registration is required.
- College of Education: Information session at 12:30 p.m. in Ritter Hall Annex, Room 179.
- College of Public Health: Information session at 12:30 p.m. starting in the Student Center, Room 200.
December 8 only:
- Tyler School of Art: Portfolio reviews are offered by appointment only. Registration is required.