Students who are home for the summer and need credits can explore Temple’s summer programs.
Are you a student at another college or university?
Are you thinking about going back to school and want to get caught up on prerequisites?
Are you interested in taking a course or two, but not in enrolling in an entire degree program?
Summer is the perfect time to enroll at Temple University as a visiting student.
Visiting students are students who enroll in Temple University courses, but are not earning a Temple University degree.
If you are interested in registering as a visiting student, please follow these steps.
- Check our course listings to identify courses of interest. Summer course listings are typically available beginning in early March.
- Fill out an online non-degree application through the Office of Continuing Studies.
- Upload copies of ALL previous transcripts to the application. Unofficial copies are ok.
- Complete a request for approval from your home institution (if applicable). This prompt will come after you submit the application. It is your responsibility to ensure that courses at Temple will transfer back to your home institution.
- The Office of Continuing Studies will process your application and get in touch with you regarding next steps.
Who can I talk to if I have questions?
If you have questions about applying as a visiting student, the status of your application, or other registration questions, please contact the Office of Continuing Studies at 215-204-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have other questions about the summer term, please contact the Office of Summer and Special Programs at 215-204-2712 or email@example.com.