Hello future Temple Honors students (and parents)! We are so excited to meet you. There are some important steps to take before we get there. If you complete these tasks, you will be in a great position to have an excellent orientation.
- Follow the steps outlined on the New Student and Family Programs Orientation website to register for your school/college orientation.
- During your general orientation, you will be registered by your school/college advising center but will also have the chance to meet with Honors advisors to make plans, make changes, etc.
- Note about Placement Testing: We highly encourage Honors students to take the placement assessments for English and Math, unless your auto-placement for English is Exempt/IH 0951 or for Math is MATH 1041.
- Start checking your Temple email regularly for resources, updates, and next steps.
- Once you are registered for orientation, you can start exploring the course schedule and make a plan in Banner! Use this page from the Office of the Registrar for a crash course on course registration terminology and information on how to great a plan.
Please reach out to us with any questions and for more information. We can't wait to meet you soon!