One of the most challenging parts of a new environment is finding a place where you belong and feel wholeheartedly accepted.
Temple Honors is that place!
- It means you will have a group of peers and staff that you can feel comfortable striking up a conversation with about anything. Meet our advisors!
- It means that when you walk into one of the Honors Spaces or classrooms you feel safe to be unapologetically yourself. Look how cozy!
- It means taking Honors REACT in your first year to unpack the meaning of community. Learn how it works!
- It means there are a variety of Honors student orgs you can join to support your personal and professional needs. Find one that suits you!
- It means there is a group of students with the sole mission to be your voice called Honors Forum that wants to know your thoughts. Meet your representatives!