Temple Pre-college programs offer a variety of classes and workshops for students to choose from. With over 40 workshop options, students are sure to find something that interests them. Classes and workshops meet daily in the morning and afternoon, and students can customize their schedules to meet their interests and needs. Workshop topics include, but are not limited to
- health and medicine,
- the arts,
- politics and social justice,
- pre-law, and
- college readiness.
Here is what a typical day looks like in one of our pre-college programs. Please note that there may be a slight variation in the schedule based on which pre-college program you participate in.
Sample Daily Schedule
Morning workshop or course
Professional Development or College Readiness Seminar
Afternoon workshop or course
Free time, or afternoon/evening social activities
You can expect your program to:
- engage you and provide opportunities for plenty of interaction with your instructors and classmates,
- energize you and give you a sense of connection that comes from being in a Temple classroom,
- help you develop time management skills to complete group projects or other assignments,
- provide you with real-world scenarios to think through and opportunities to practice applying what you learn,
- and support you with a dedicated team of undergraduate students, who will join your classes and be there to answer any questions you have along the way.
Temple Pre-college programs also offer social activities throughout the program for students to have fun and get to know each other. These activities typically take place during lunch, evenings, and weekends, and are a great opportunity to make new friends and try new things. Learn more about evening and weekend activities.
Ready to start planning your Pre-college schedule? Browse our interactive Pre-college Program Guide to view all of our available courses and workshops, review steps to apply or enroll, and watch testimonial videos from previous pre-college alumni.