Start your education at a community college with guaranteed admission to Temple.
Temple recognizes that students access their undergraduate education through different pathways. Temple’s Dual (or Guaranteed) Admissions program is our partnership with participating two-year institutions through which you can enroll at Temple. If you have completed fewer than 30 college credits, you may enroll in Temple’s Dual Admissions program at your college so you can transfer and earn your undergraduate degree here.
Enrollment in Dual Admissions guarantees admission to most majors at Temple if you earn an approved associate degree with a GPA of 2.3 or higher.
Dual Admissions also guarantees additional merit scholarships to students who graduate from their community college with a GPA of 3.3 or higher. Scholarships are awarded after Temple receives a final transcript indicating that you have graduated through Dual Admissions with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher.
Enroll in Dual Admissions
Take the following steps to enroll in Dual Admissions.
- Fill out an Intent to Enroll form at your participating community college.
- Apply to Temple using the Common Application during your final semester at your community college.
- Indicate that you’re a Dual Admissions student on your application.
- Send all official college transcripts to Temple’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions for consideration.
- Bucks County Community College
- Butte College
- Camden County College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Reading Area Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- San Mateo Community College District
- Cañada College
- College of San Mateo
- Skyline College
- Valley Forge Military College
If you have questions about Dual Admissions, please email the program coordinator at email@example.com.