Experience Temple Day
For students who have been officially admitted to Temple, congratulations! Join us at Experience Temple Day, our event hosted on Main Campus in Philadelphia for students admitted for the fall semester. You’ll discover our majors, hear from representatives across the university, understand your financial aid options and more. You can also attend Experience Temple Day virtual events. And, we have our Experience Temple site, which you can access from anywhere. Log in to TUportal to register for Experience Temple Day or access the Experience Temple website.
Experience Temple Days in person run from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. on selected dates throughout March and April. Once registered, admitted students will receive more details about the event day. Registration is required via student's TUportal.
- Academic sessions: Learn more about the school or college and major in which you're interested.
- Financial Aid: Learn more about your financial aid options at Temple.
- Family resources: Discover what it means to be the parent of a Temple Owl.
- Housing and student life: Explore what life is like as an undergraduate student at Temple by touring residence halls and interacting with current students.
- Tours: Get to know campus better by taking a campus tour led by current students.