If you were admitted to Temple, you and your family are invited to attend Experience Temple Day!
Experience Temple Day starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m.
To register for Experience Temple Day, log in to your TUportal account and look for the registration link under Next Steps.
- Academic sessions: Learn more about the college and major you're interested in.
- Financing your Temple education: Meet with a financial aid counselor and ask specific questions about financial aid at Temple.
- Parent session: Parents and family members interact with current Temple parents and learn what it means to be a parent of a Temple University student.
- Student sessions: Students can connect with current and prospective Temple students to hear firsthand what is offered for students on campus and in Philadelphia.
- Campus and residence hall tours
If you have not created a TUportal account or have lost your TUportal information, email email@example.com with the subject line “TUportal for Experience Temple Day” and include your full name, date of birth and email address. You will then receive a TUportal activation email.
For more Experience Temple details, follow us on Twitter @admissionsTU and share your excitement using the hashtags #ETD2020 and #Temple2024!