If you’ve been out of school for one semester, you must complete an Undergraduate Request to Re-enroll form to be considered for re-enrollment to Temple.

Re-enrollment application deadlines*

Application deadline for fall semester

Aug. 1

Application deadline for spring semester

Dec. 1

Application deadline for summer sessions

April 1

*These dates are included in the re-enrollment application and are subject to change. Be sure to verify these dates on the form.

Find More Information

Download the Undergraduate Request to Re-enroll form (PDF) to submit by fax.