If you’ve been away for one semester or more, we’re excited you’re thinking of coming back to Temple and want to do everything possible to make your transition welcoming and seamless as possible. To be considered for re-enrollment, you must complete an Undergraduate Request to Re-enroll form in TUportal, our gateway for Temple students, faculty, and staff to manage your access to Temple systems like this online request form.
To get started, please follow these steps.
- Complete the identity verification process. After we verify your identity, your access to TUportal will be activated.
- Login to TUportal using your username and password.
- Click on Student Record Services in the TUapplications menu.
- Click on the Request to Re-enroll link.
- Follow the prompts to complete the form.
Once your online request form is submitted, we will confirm receipt via email and you will be contacted by an advising team member in one of Temple's schools and colleges who will advise you on next steps.
Sending Your Transcripts
If you attended another college or university while you were away, the best option is to have official transcripts sent to us electronically. From your institution's website simply select Temple University from the drop-down menu (if available). If your school requires that the transcript be sent via email, please use the following address.
If your school is unable to send electronic transcripts, please request the official transcript be mailed to the following address.
1801 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122