Explore all Temple has to offer, in person or virtually.
We know you have a lot of questions about Temple before you apply. You want to know about the school or college in which you’re interested, your financial aid opportunities, and our admissions process. Temple’s Preview Days offer opportunities to visit campus or connect with us virtually, so you can learn about it all and hear from and interact with representatives from across the university.
On-campus Preview Days
Get a feel for Temple’s Main Campus in person. Our On-campus Preview Days include an Undergraduate Admissions presentation, a campus tour led by an Owl Ambassador, and an academic preview hosted by our schools and colleges.
On-campus Preview Days will be offered on the following dates throughout the fall semester. The full program runs from 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 16
- Sunday, Oct. 31
- Sunday, Nov. 7
Virtual Preview Days
Each Virtual Preview Day is organized by an academic area of interest. This way, you can not only learn more about your major, but you can also hear from faculty and staff in related programs. Undergraduate Admissions staff will also be on hand to answer any questions about the application process.
Virtual Preview Days will be offered by academic area of interest on the following dates throughout the fall semester. The program runs from 5:30–7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29 – Humanities, Education and Social Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts, College of Education and Human Development
- Thursday, Oct. 7 – Business and Communications
- Fox School of Business, School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Klein College of Media and Communication
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 – Undeclared
- University Studies
- Wednesday, Oct. 20 – Arts
- Boyer College of Music and Dance, School of Theater, Film and Media Arts, Tyler School of Art and Architecture
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- College of Science and Technology, College of Engineering
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 – Health
- College of Public Health and School of Social Work